Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Official!!

It's official, I am going to Utah Valley University in the fall....with a full tuition scholarship!!!! I am so thankful!! I've been so blessed to have received my full tuition scholarship to Snow College and now to Utah Valley University! It's really helped me to see the love of my Heavenly Father. Money has been a struggle for my family for a while. I knew that I was going to have to pay my own way through college, so I knew that I would have to work extra hard to get a scholarship. I never thought that I would ever receive full tuition at the schools I applied to, let alone full tuition to UVU!! I've worked so hard for this and I am just so excited!!! I can't wait to begin a new semester. I definitely can't wait until I get to begin the education program and get one step closer to my dream!!

3 comments:

  1. Meghan- you are awesome! Congratulations-you deserve this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! You deserve it definitely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stay focused throughout your education!! That's not easy to do, you really can do HARD things :)!!

    ReplyDelete